- The bikini has spawned many stylistic variations. A regular bikini is defined as a two pieces of garments that cover the groin and buttocks at the lower end and the breasts in the upper end. Some bikinis can offer a large amount of coverage, while other bikinis provide only the barest minimum.
- Of or relating to Japan or its language, culture, or people
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; “the Japanese Emperor”; “Japanese cars”
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
INVASION OF ALIEN BIKINI
INVASION OF ALIEN BIKINI was the first non-Japanese film to ever win the Grand Prize at the Yubari Film Festival. With the jury prize came $25,000, a sum more than five times the budget of this film. This is justice, people.
An ultra-stylized, super-cheap action/comedy/sci-fi/bikini flick will be the best under $5000 film you’ll see all year.
Kelly in Blue Bikini